Export to Canada
Import your next car direct from Japan to Canada
Based permanently in Japan, I provide a personal hands-on purchasing service for my clients.
Most importantly, I focus on premium condition vehicles.
Don't settle for something average. Let me help you select a high-spec low-kilometre vehicle at a great price.
Relax and let me do all the searching!
There is no need for you to become an overnight expert on the Japanese auto auctions - you've got better things to do with your time !
I will personally search for your target vehicle on a daily basis and contact you each time something suitable comes available.
Don't hesitate, make contact with me now for an accurate quotation on importing your desired model of vehicle.
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Benefits of Importing with Tokyo Euro
- Based permanently in Japan where you need your car buyer to be - not in Canada or somewhere else
- Real Price Savings - that’s on a vehicle you want to own, rather than a discount on a vehicle that’s not 100% what you’re really after !
- Supplies vehicles considerably higher quality than compared to the average condition of imported vehicles into Canada
- Better opportunity to find the exact vehicle you are looking for… sub-model, specs, lower km, preferred colour etc.
- Expert advice from someone with over 26 years in the automotive industry including 18 years as a professional vehicle buyer in Japan.
- No rush or pressure to make decisions on choosing a vehicle - as I live permanently in Japan I’m more than happy to wait patiently for your perfect target vehicle to come along
2004 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG Wagon sold at auction April 2019. AMG Wheels, AMG Aero Package, AMG Suspension, Full Leather Interior, Sun Roof. Left-Hand Drive
2002 BMW M3 sold at auction April 2019. The E46 was considered by many to be the best M3 ever. All original vehicle in Phoenix Yellow with extensive service history. Left-Hand Drive
2004 Audi RS6 Avant sold at auction in April 2019. 4200cc Twin Turbo V8 travelled just 69,073km. Left-Hand Drive
Import Regulations for Japanese Used Cars to Canada
- Vehicles must be 15 years old or older, based on the month and year of its manufacture
- In Quebec, right-hand drive vehicles must be 25 years or older or cannot be registered there.
- Required Documents: Purchase Invoice, Export Certificate, Bill of Lading.
- Expected Shipping Time: 12 Days from Yokohama Port in Japan to New Westminster, Port of Vancouver.
- You can find greater detail on import regulations at Transport Canada website
2000 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Type R Coupe sold at auction February 2019. A one-owner vehicle travelled just 36,000km and in exceptional condition. JDM Right-Hand Drive
2004 Subaru Legacy B4 2.0 GT Spec.B sold at auction April 2019. Travelled just 49,200km with 18" Factory Alloys, McIntosh Sound System. JDM Right-Hand Drive
2004 Subaru Forester STi Version sold at auction in February 2019. 6-Speed Manual, STi Aero Package. JDM Right-Hand Drive
Nissan Figaro sold at auction here in Tokyo, Japan. Travelled just 41,000km in Emerald Green with Ivory Leather. JDM Right-Hand Drive
1995 BMW M3 sold recently at auction Mark, 2019. Very original condition and hard to find in Dakar Yellow. Left-Hand Drive
1996 MG RV8 sold at auction in March 2019. Classic British motoring and travelled just 27,991km. A large proportion of the limited MG RV8 production went to Japan - 1,579 of the 1,983 produced. Right-Hand Drive
"We would highly recommend Kevin to anyone looking to purchase a car for their time in Japan. He made the whole process so easy for us and sourced a car that ticked all the things we were looking for at a great price. When our time came to leave Japan we then needed to sell the car and Kevin completely looked after that process too. Thank you so much Kevin."
Kerri Rawlings & Andy Friend - Connacht, Ireland
Shipping from Japan to Canada
All vehicles shipped to Canada are via purpose-built car carriers known as RORO vessels (Roll-on Roll-off). Each vehicle is driven inside and securely fastened to the internal decks making for the safest marine transit possible.
The shipping schedule to Canada is quite regular and there are always a number of these vessels departing every month.
Shipping from Yokohama Port to New Westminster, Port of Vancouver is usually just 12 days.
For more information regarding shipping please do not hesitate to contact me.
get social with tokyo euro …