Export to United Kingdom
Import your next car direct from Japan to the U.K.
Based permanently in Japan, I provide a personal hands-on purchasing service for my clients.
Most importantly, I focus on premium condition vehicles.
Don't settle for something average. Let me help you select a high-spec low-kilometre vehicle at a great price.
Relax and let me do all the searching!
There is no need for you to become an overnight expert on the Japanese auto auctions - you've got better things to do with your time !
I will personally search for your target vehicle on a daily basis and contact you each time something suitable comes available.
Don't hesitate, make contact with me now for an accurate quotation on importing your desired model of vehicle.
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Benefits of Importing with Tokyo Euro
- Based permanently in Japan where you need your car buyer to be - not in the U.K. or somewhere else
- Real Price Savings - that’s on a vehicle you want to own, rather than a discount on a vehicle that’s not 100% what you’re really after !
- Supplies vehicles considerably higher quality than compared to the average condition of imported vehicles into the U.K.
- Better opportunity to find the exact vehicle you are looking for… sub-model, specs, lower km, preferred colour etc.
- Expert advice from someone with over 26 years in the automotive industry including 18 years as a professional vehicle buyer in Japan.
- No rush or pressure to make decisions on choosing a vehicle - as I live permanently in Japan I’m more than happy to wait patiently for your perfect target vehicle to come along
Nissan Figaro sold at auction here in Tokyo, Japan. Travelled just 41,000km in Emerald Green with Ivory Leather
2000 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Type R Coupe sold at auction February 2019. A one-owner vehicle travelled just 36,000km and in exceptional condition
1996 MG RV8 sold at auction in March 2019. Classic British motoring and travelled just 27,991km. A large proportion of the limited MG RV8 production went to Japan - 1,579 of the 1,983 produced.
Import Regulations for Japanese Used Cars to United Kingdom
- Tell HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) within 14 days that the vehicle has arrived in the UK.
- Pay VAT and Duty if HMRC tells you to.
- Inspection: Get vehicle approval to show your vehicle meets safety and environmental standards.
- Required Documents: Purchase Invoice, Export Certificate, Bill of Lading.
- Expected Shipping Time: 40 Days from Yokohama Port in Japan to Southampton Port in the UK.
- Register and tax the vehicle with DVLA - they’ll give you a registration number so you can get number plates made up.
Damiler Double-Six V12 sold recently at auction here in Tokyo, Japan. Classic British motoring and travelled just 29,935km 🇬🇧.
2003 BMW M3 sold at auction March 2019. The E46 was considered by many to be the best M3 ever.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Tommi Mäkinen Edition sold at auction in March. The most collectable Lancer Evolution of all.
"We would highly recommend Kevin to anyone looking to purchase a car for their time in Japan. He made the whole process so easy for us and sourced a car that ticked all the things we were looking for at a great price. When our time came to leave Japan we then needed to sell the car and Kevin completely looked after that process too. Thank you so much Kevin."
Kerri Rawlings & Andy Friend - Connacht, Ireland
Shipping from Japan to the U.K.
All vehicles shipped to the U.K. are via purpose-built car carriers known as RORO vessels (Roll-on Roll-off). Each vehicle is driven inside and securely fastened to the internal decks making for the safest marine transit possible.
The shipping schedule to the U.K. is quite regular and there are always a number of these vessels departing every month.
Shipping from Yokohama to Southampton is usually around 40 days.
For more information regarding shipping please do not hesitate to contact me.
get social with tokyo euro …