Export to the United States
Import your next car direct from Japan to the United States
Based permanently in Japan, I provide a personal hands-on purchasing service for my clients.
Most importantly, I focus on premium condition vehicles.
Don't settle for something average. Let me help you select a high-spec low-kilometre vehicle at a great price.
Relax and let me do all the searching!
There is no need for you to become an overnight expert on the Japanese auto auctions - you've got better things to do with your time !
I will personally search for your target vehicle on a daily basis and contact you each time something suitable comes available.
Don't hesitate, make contact with me now for an accurate quotation on importing your desired model of vehicle.
email me at email@example.com
Key Benefits of Importing with Tokyo Euro
- Based permanently in Japan where you need your car buyer to be - not in the U.S. or somewhere else
- Real Price Savings - that’s on a vehicle you want to own, rather than a discount on a vehicle that’s not 100% what you’re really after !
- Supplies vehicles considerably higher quality than compared to the average condition of imported vehicles into the U.S.
- Better opportunity to find the exact vehicle you are looking for… sub-model, specs, lower km, preferred colour etc.
- Expert advice from someone with over 26 years in the automotive industry including 18 years as a professional vehicle buyer in Japan.
- No rush or pressure to make decisions on choosing a vehicle - as I live permanently in Japan I’m more than happy to wait patiently for your perfect target vehicle to come along
1994 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione II sold at auction July 2019. 2000cc Turbo 16 Valve Engine, Marelli integrated ECS, 16" OEM Wheels, High-Back Recaro Seats, Rear Spoiler. Left-Hand Drive
1991 Porsche 911 Turbo sold at auction July 2019. Travelled just 83,000km and one of just 3,660 964 Turbos built. Leather Interior. Left-Hand Drive
1992 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5-16 sold at auction in May 2019. Highly sought after Cosworth-powered 190E. Exceptional condition and travelled just 33,000km. Left-Hand Drive
Import Regulations for Japanese Used Cars to the United States
- Vehicles 25 years old or older are the easiest to import due to exemptions
- Required Documents: Purchase Invoice, Bill of Lading, Export Certificate with English Translation
- Expected Shipping Time: 16 Days from Yokohama Port in Japan to Long Beach Port, California.
- You must submit an Importer Security Filing (ISF). For detailed information on this please visit the U.S. Customs & Border Protection website.
1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R sold at auction June 2019. Very hard to obtain in such original un-modified condition. JDM Right-Hand Drive
1994 Honda NSX Type-R sold at auction June 2019. 6-Speed Manual and travelled just 79,000km. Beautifully maintained and with extensive service history. RAY's 17 & 18" Alloy Wheels, TEIN Suspension. JDM Right-Hand Drive
Toyota Supra RZ sold at auction in April 2019. 6-Speed Manual, KICKER Audio Demo Car with apparently 7,000,000yen spent on the vehicle. JDM Right-Hand Drive
1994 Maserati Shamal sold at auction here in Tokyo, Japan. One of just 326 ever built. 3200cc Bi-Turbo with 6-Speed Manual. Left-Hand Drive
1991 Ferrari Testarossa sold at auction in June 2019. Travelled just 54,000km. Left-Hand Drive
1994 Alfa Romeo SZ sold at auction here in Tokyo, Japan. One of just 1,036 SZ ever built. Left-Hand Drive
"We would highly recommend Kevin to anyone looking to purchase a car for their time in Japan. He made the whole process so easy for us and sourced a car that ticked all the things we were looking for at a great price. When our time came to leave Japan we then needed to sell the car and Kevin completely looked after that process too. Thank you so much Kevin."
Kerri Rawlings & Andy Friend - Connacht, Ireland
Shipping from Japan to the United States
All our vehicles shipped to the United States are via purpose-built car carriers known as RORO vessels (Roll-on Roll-off). Each vehicle is driven inside and securely fastened to the internal decks making for the safest marine transit possible.
The shipping schedule to the U.S. is quite regular and there are always a number of these vessels departing every month.
Shipping from Yokohama Port to Long Beach, California is usually just 14 days.
For more information regarding shipping please do not hesitate to contact me.
get social with tokyo euro …