Export to Samoa
Import your next car direct from Japan to Samoa
Based permanently in Japan, I provide a personal hands-on purchasing service for my clients.
Most importantly, I focus on premium condition vehicles.
Don't settle for something average. Let me help you select a high-spec low-kilometre vehicle at a great price.
Relax and let me do all the searching!
There is no need for you to become an overnight expert on the Japanese auto auctions - you've got better things to do with your time !
I will personally search for your target vehicle on a daily basis and contact you each time something suitable comes available.
Don't hesitate, make contact with me now for an accurate quotation on importing your desired model of vehicle.
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Benefits of Importing with Tokyo Euro
- Based permanently in Japan where you need your car buyer to be - not in Samoa or somewhere else
- Real Price Savings - that’s on a vehicle you want to own, rather than a discount on a vehicle that’s not 100% what you’re really after !
- Supplies vehicles considerably higher quality than compared to the average condition of imported vehicles in Samoa.
- Better opportunity to find the exact vehicle you are looking for… sub-model, specs, lower km, preferred colour etc.
- Expert advice from someone with over 26 years in the automotive industry including 18 years as a professional vehicle buyer in Japan.
- No rush or pressure to make decisions on choosing a vehicle - as I live permanently in Japan I’m more than happy to wait patiently for your perfect target vehicle to come along
Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD about to be shipped to my clients in Apia Samoa. Another Non-Smoking, Low-Kilometre vehicle in absolutely immaculate condition. I can’t wait for my clients to receive it !
Toyota Rav4 Style 4WD photographed at auction before shipping to clients in Apia, Samoa. Features include 2400cc VVT-i Engine, Air Bags, ABS Brakes, Vehicle Stability Control, Factory Alloy Wheels, Keyless Entry, Push-Button Start, Climate Control
Toyota 4WD Dropside Truck about to be shipped to my clients in Apia, Samoa for use on their plantation. One-Owner, Non-Smoking, Ultra Low-Kilometres, this vehicle is as close to new condition as you could ever hope to find in a light-commercial.
Import Regulations for Japanese Used Cars to Samoa
- Age Limit: No more than 8 years from the year of manufacture. So in 2019 vehicles must be at least 2011 model or later
- Right Hand Drive: Import of right hand drive vehicles is permitted.
- Inspection: All vehicles and machinery are required to be inspected on arrival, and undergo cleaning treatment.
- Required Documents: Purchase Invoice, Export Certificate, Bill of Lading.
- Expected Shipping Time: 18 to 25 Days from Yokohama Port in Japan to Apia.
"Kevin, I greatly acknowledge the work you have done for me - it's very much appreciated. The condition of the cars are even better than the photos. Your service is excellent and makes the buying process most enjoyabe. I have no hesitation in recommending your name to other New Zealanders wanting to import a car from Japan"
Brian Sampson - Napier, New Zealand
Shipping from Japan to Samoa
All vehicles shipped to Samoa are via dual-purpose Container/RORO vessels such as the ones shown in the images. Each vehicle is driven inside and securely fastened to the internal decks making for the safest marine transit possible.
The shipping schedule to Samoa is quite regular and there are always a number of these vessels departing every month.
Shipping from Yokohama to Port of Apia is usually just 18 to 22 days.
For more information regarding shipping please do not hesitate to contact me.
get social with tokyo euro …